Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Blogging lazy.

So I've been neglecting my news monitoring duties. Post-death of Dana, there has been nary a mention on Mac in the news. Murdoc Rulez hasn't even written in to gloat. I've been too busy to surf around to other Mac sites for my highlights features. Too busy with what? I'm glad you asked. Too busy getting my book ready for publication! That's right, July 1. Get your copy on Amazon. Pre-order today, if you want. Unfortunately, you're not an army of zombies that I can control with the merest hint of an order via this blog. If only...first I'd have you buy me one of those cool network-connected Tivos. Yummy. Then, I'll let you eat the entire House of Representatives. See, I believe in quid pro quo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mac Guy!
Just thought I'd let you know a link to your blog was posted on an RDA fan list. :-) I've been reading it since. Congratulations on the book!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought your book on amazon, it better be good or you'll hear about it.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home