Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Holy Crap! People actually read my blog

Okay, so I'll admit it. I pretty much wrote off this blog because I thought nobody read it, and then suddenly I receive an email telling me I need to update my readers about MacGyver Season Five being available on Mar. 14. My readers? I have readers? Will I soon be able to justify the "I'm famous on the Internet" t-shirt that I wear?

Okay, enough of that self-indulgent babble. Here's the scoop, Paramount: Mac S5 release date: 03/14/06. Until next week, kids.

Cover art link: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4466


Comments welcome.

BT

3 Comments:

Blogger HeiaVincent said...

Although it would actually help with a RSS Feed though...

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to find a bomber jacket like MacGyver wore. Any idea what type of jacket it is?

10:04 AM  
Blogger J. M. Richards said...

Yes, but what about season six? ...I'm already halfway through S5.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home